Our heroes the three bns charges pukes i (Sharan)
Date:2001-02-06 20:35:38
I misported to east moria, but when heading for west gate i saw tracks of pukes going to umuk. I called Girando and Nosfe, who happened to be in moria already. We charged and for once! there was luck for the attackers and the pukes were inside blockables. We had no idea who pukes were, jsut helf dwarf dwarf.....

A Small, Dark Passage
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.

*>
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
By the Hole

*>
Girando leaves --- DOWN --- .
The Large Room
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.

*>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*>East  - A Strange Tunnel
Up    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

*>You start to concentrate...
Girando says 'block'

Girando says 'w'

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

* Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Nardun the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.

* Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll seems to have recovered its senses.
A huge stone troll hits *Tror the Dwarf*'s right hand hard.
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

* Mana:Hot>
Nosfe closes the bloodydoor.
*Nardun the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* Mana:Burning>
*Nardun the Dwarf* raises his hammer high, calling out in a deep voice "For
Clan Deepforge, by Durin's beard!"
Girando begins some strange incantations...
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* pokes Girando in the ribs.


<-- hm he really fast, got wierd action or he knew we coming :P


* Mana:Burning>*Tror the Dwarf* opens the bloodydoor.
Nosfe closes the bloodydoor.
It's already closed!
* Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

* Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
Girando utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.
A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

* Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
A huge stone troll sends *Tror the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* Mana:Burning>
Girando begins some strange incantations...
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s head hard.

* Mana:Burning>
A huge stone troll says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*Nardun the Dwarf* sends a huge stone troll sprawling with a powerful bash.

* Mana:Burning>*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...
Girando utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Girando hits him.

* Mana:Burning>
A huge stone troll hits *Tror the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

* Mana:Burning>Girando begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Burning>
A huge stone troll hits *Tror the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

* Mana:Burning>
*Nardun the Dwarf* pounds a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and
shatters it.

* Mana:Burning>
*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>
Girando begins some strange incantations...
A huge stone troll hits *Tror the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

* Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* Mana:Burning>
Girando utters the word 'fireball'
Girando throws a fireball at *a Half-Elf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.
A huge stone troll hits *Tror the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and
tickles it.

* Mana:Burning>
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* Mana:Burning>
A huge stone troll lightly hits *Tror the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* Mana:Burning>
A huge stone troll seems to have recovered its senses.

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.

*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.

* Mana:Burning>
Girando begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Burning>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Burning>
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Cave
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.

* Mana:Burning>*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* Mana:Burning>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* Mana:Burning>
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.

* Mana:Burning>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Burning>You start to concentrate...
Girando begins some strange incantations...

* Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
You burn *Nardun the Dwarf*.
You barely slash *Nardun the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.


<-- DIE to my burn, dwarf! *poke self*


* Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A cave troll barely hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
Girando utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Girando hits him.

* Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nardun the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .
Nosfe utters the word 'fireball'
Nosfe throws a fireball at *a Half-Elf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Girando is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here trying to concentrate.
Nobody here by that name.
* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nosfe utters the word 'fireball'
Nosfe throws a fireball at *a Half-Elf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $targ is now set to {*elf*}.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nosfe panics, and attempts to flee.
Nosfe leaves --- SOUTH --- .
You start to concentrate...

Girando begins some strange incantations...

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Nosfe is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*a Half-Elf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
Nobody here by that name.
* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Girando is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...
* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

Girando has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

Nosfe begins some strange incantations...
*Nardun the Dwarf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll tries to hit Girando, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
 HP:Fine Mana:Hot>emote simply says 'ELF'
Ok.


<-- We don't like elves! (newbie memories of powertrackers eregion)


* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nosfe leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*a Half-Elf* leaves --- WEST --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly dodge a huge stone troll's attempt to hit you.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge stone troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge stone troll:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge stone troll:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A cave troll is here, fighting Nosfe.
Nosfe is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nosfe panics, and attempts to flee.
Nosfe leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Girando has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Girando is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

A cave troll strongly hits *a Half-Elf*'s right arm.

A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A cave troll leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

Girando has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
A huge stone troll hits *a Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...
Girando has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Cave
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Girando has arrived from the --- WEST --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Girando has arrived from the --- WEST --- .
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

Girando has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

Girando begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Awful>
Ok.
You burn *a Half-Elf*.
*a Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
As Girando greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.

A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A huge stone troll hits your body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge stone troll:Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
Nosfe has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Girando has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
Nobody here by that name.
Nosfe leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tror the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* pounds your right leg very hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>You start to concentrate...
Girando has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

#   $speed is now set to {t}.
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Girando begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
You start to concentrate...

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Nardun the Dwarf* --- BASHES YOU ---
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Nardun the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $speed is now set to {n}.

Saving Sharan.

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...
Girando utters the word 'fireball'

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Tror the Dwarf* yells 'numbers?!? :p'

* HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
A huge stone troll lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Fine>
Girando utters the word 'fireball'
Girando throws a fireball at *Nardun the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Nardun the Dwarf* pounds your left foot very hard.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
A huge stone troll strongly hits your left arm.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You barely slash *Nardun the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Nardun the Dwarf*:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
Girando is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Cave

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Strange Tunnel

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.

Girando says 'nonmaan'


<-- not looking good, but guess he nuked them well!


* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $speed is now set to {n}.

A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Cave

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll leaves --- NORTH --- .
A huge stone troll leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll hits Girando's right hand and tickles it.
* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll hits Girando's left foot and tickles it.
A huge stone troll strongly hits Girando's body.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A huge stone troll says 'YOU! Nardun! You will die before your time.'
A huge stone troll approaches *Nardun the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
Girando is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Nosfe leaves --- NORTH --- .
A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Nardun the Dwarf*.
*Nardun the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Nosfe is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* pounds a huge stone troll's left arm very hard and shatters
it.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...
A huge stone troll sends *Nardun the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

Girando has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

Nosfe utters the word 'fireball'
Nosfe throws a fireball at *Nardun the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.

Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Nardun the Dwarf* with full impact.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

Girando begins some strange incantations...

*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Girando utters the words 'burning hands'
Girando burns *Nardun the Dwarf*.
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You quickly recall your stored spell...

Nosfe utters the word 'fireball'
Nosfe throws a fireball at *Nardun the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.

Nosfe begins some strange incantations...
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and shatters it.

*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge stone troll hits *Nardun the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and shatters
it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...
*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nardun the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Nardun the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>You start to concentrate...

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Nardun the Dwarf*.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
As Girando greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding
you.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.

A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* yells 'damm'

Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You feel less protected.
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Girando is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Girando is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Girando is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tror the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>A Cave
A huge stone troll is here, fighting Girando.
Girando is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .

*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .

Nosfe leaves --- EAST --- .

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.


<-- I guess you can question this, but I think it gave us victory
this time.


* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Girando is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Nosfe is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Girando swiftly dodges a cave troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $speed is now set to {n}.
#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Girando is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nosfe has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North East.
Girando has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
A huge stone troll leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
A huge stone troll leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You are too afraid.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A huge stone troll barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a huge stone troll:Fine>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a huge stone troll:Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Girando is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Girando.
Exits: North East.
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You cannot attack and flee at the same time.
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You cannot attack and flee at the same time.
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Nosfe leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You cannot attack and flee at the same time.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
Girando has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A cave troll is here, fighting Nosfe.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Nosfe is here, fighting a cave troll.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: South.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Girando has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A cave troll is here, fighting Nosfe.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Nosfe is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .
A huge stone troll leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You muster all of your concentration...
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>Nosfe has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: South.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A cave troll lightly hits your left leg.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Cave
Girando is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You stop using a metal-shod staff.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You put a metal-shod staff in a leather backpack.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You get a bejewelled shield from a leather backpack.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You fasten a bejewelled shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: South.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.
A huge stone troll lightly hits your head.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone troll:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: South.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Cave
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Girando is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
Nosfe is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Girando.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: South.
Girando has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Nosfe is standing here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $targ is now set to {*dwarf*}.

Girando has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Cave
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A huge stone troll leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Cave

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 66/190 hits, 19/123 mana, 60/111 moves}
.
66/190 hit, 19/123 mana, and 60/111 moves.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando nods solemnly.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Girando's right hand extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You stop using a forest green cloak.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You get a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
You put a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to slash *Tror the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.


<-- This is NOT looking good. Basically, mobs will have to do some
of the job for us.


* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Cave
Nosfe is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nosfe.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Cave
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 67/190 hits, 22/123 mana, 57/111 moves}
.
67/190 hit, 22/123 mana, and 57/111 moves.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Cave

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Girando's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando begins some strange incantations...
A cave troll has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>emote simply says '1 need bvud'
Ok.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A cave troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A cave troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
The Sudden Deadend
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
A huge and grossly obese troll lumbers toward you.
Exits: North.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Cave
Nosfe is standing here.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Girando is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A huge stone troll leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: East South West.
A huge stone troll barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a huge stone troll:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
Nosfe is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nosfe.
Exits: North East.
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Nosfe leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Girando has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- EAST --- .
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Nosfe leaves --- WEST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Girando leaves --- WEST --- .
A Strange Tunnel
Nosfe is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nosfe.
Nosfe panics, and attempts to flee.
Nosfe leaves --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 67/190 hits, 24/123 mana, 49
/111 moves}.
67/190 hit, 24/123 mana, and 49/111 moves.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
Nosfe has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
Girando is standing here.
Nosfe is standing here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 68/190 hits, 24/123 mana, 51/111 moves}
.
68/190 hit, 24/123 mana, and 51/111 moves.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Tror the Dwarf* yells 'damm :/'
#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 68/190 hits, 24/123 mana, 51/111 moves}.
68/190 hit, 24/123 mana, and 51/111 moves.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You giggle.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
Nosfe tries to slash *Tror the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Nosfe's right leg and tickles it.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* approaches Girando, trying to pound him.
Girando begins some strange incantations...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Girando's body extremely hard and shatters it.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Girando has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* approaches Girando, trying to pound him.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Girando's body extremely hard and shatters it.

Girando slashes *Tror the Dwarf*'s left hand very hard.

Girando panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .
Girando panics, and attempts to flee.
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando says 'bad'

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .
Girando leaves --- SOUTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

Girando leaves --- NORTH --- .
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Strange Tunnel

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Girando's right hand extremely hard and shatters i
t.
Girando is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You start to concentrate...

Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Tror the Dwarf* with full impact.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Nosfe utters the word 'fireball'
Nosfe throws a fireball at *Tror the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.


<-- This one is very critical for the outcome, clap Nosfe!


* HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Saving Sharan.
* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nosfe utters the words 'cure serious'

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Girando dies from bloodlack.
Your blood freezes as you hear Girando's death cry.
Girando is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Girando.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Nosfe says 'cure him'


<-- Thought you did :P


* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>emote simply says 'wtf'
Ok.
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds your left hand hard and shatters it.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>emote simply says 'fol'
Ok.
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>emote simply says 'fol'
Ok.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Nosfe starts following you.

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>emote simply says 'hit'
Ok.

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
You feel less protected.
*Tror the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right leg and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Tror the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Nosfe's attempt to slash him.

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Nosfe is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
Nosfe tries to slash *Tror the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Nosfe's head very hard.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Tror the Dwarf* with full impact.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
A Cave
Exits: East South West.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- WEST --- .


<-- Hi trulls! :)


* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Cave
Exits: East South West.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- WEST --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Nosfe tries to slash *Tror the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nosfe.
Nosfe is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Nosfe's head extremely hard and shatters it.

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Nosfe tries to slash *Tror the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Nosfe's head extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .
Nosfe tries to slash *Tror the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

Nosfe approaches *Tror the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Nosfe slashes *Tror the Dwarf*'s head.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nosfe.
Nosfe is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
Nosfe has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You start to concentrate...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>
Ok.
You burn *Tror the Dwarf*.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>
* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Tror the Dwarf*:Bad>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>*Tror the Dwarf* has arrived from the --- NORTH --- .
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Nosfe begins some strange incantations...

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Nosfe utters the words 'burning hands'
Nosfe burns *Tror the Dwarf*.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You feel bolder.
*Tror the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A huge stone troll has arrived from the --- EAST --- .
A cave troll has arrived from the --- EAST --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Tror the Dwarf* pounds Nosfe's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Nosfe is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired a huge stone troll:Bad>
*Tror the Dwarf* giggles.


<-- ack!


* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired a huge stone troll:Bad>You flee head over heels.
A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You flee head over heels.
A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: East South West.
* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
Nosfe is lying here, incapacitated.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- NORTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Tror the Dwarf* leaves --- SOUTH --- .

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North East.
* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.


<- I guess im SO dead now!


* HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Tror the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: North West.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Cave
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A cave troll is here, fighting *Tror the Dwarf*.
*Tror the Dwarf* is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: East South West.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: North East.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.


<-- uhm....no...u kidding me?


* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: North East.


<- one of the best mume moments ive ever had. Bns rules!


* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: South.
* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 20/190 hits, 11/123 mana, 30/111 m
oves}.
20/190 hit, 11/123 mana, and 30/111 moves.

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>He can't hear you.


<--telling girando we won, but that most got shadows. At this point
im sure these spamming trolls would get me.


* HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 24/190 hits, 20/123 mana, 39/111
 moves}.
24/190 hit, 20/123 mana, and 39/111 moves.

* HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 44/190 hits, 6/123 mana, 40/111 m
oves}.
44/190 hit, 6/123 mana, and 40/111 moves.
* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>A Strange Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   {repo} now aliases {emote has: 44/190 hits, 7/123 mana, 41/111 m
oves}.
44/190 hit, 7/123 mana, and 41/111 moves.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The exit east blurs for a while.


<-- Probably one of the fastest un-blocks ever!


* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

* HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>The Large Room
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
Exits: West Up.

-----------

One of the dead bns...eq we lost.

corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a fragrant-smelling bag
a hunting knife (brand new)
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a keyring with a few keys and some sets of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a black pair of sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a brown pair of pants (used)
a green hood (worn out)
a plain shirt (used)
a silver cloakpin
a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
a ring
a ring of silver
a ticket for a mountain mule

-----------

Tror, only one with no shadow

You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a thin, soft leather jerkin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sticky honeycomb from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sapphire ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a soft leather cap from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a thin pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a thin pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a thin pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a tower shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a black warg fur from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You can't get a leather backpack, it's too heavy.
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
You can't get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, it's too heavy.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You can't get a water skin, it's too heavy.
You can't get a water skin, it's too heavy.
You get a butcher knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 19 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 27 copper pennies.

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You are carrying:
a water skin
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a sable pouch
a butcher knife (dented)
a broad silver belt
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a black warg fur (brand new)
a tower shield (brand new)
a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
a sapphire ring
a ring
a sticky honeycomb
a forest green cloak (worn out)

--------------

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A huge stone troll leaves --- UP --- .

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You drop the fur.

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You drop the knife.

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You drop the skin.

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You drop the sapphire. <-- DOH DOH DOH ARGHHH!!!!

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You drop the cloak.

* HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You drop the honeycomb.

----------------

Kasper, the elf:

corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a belt pouch
a stone
a water skin
a broad silver belt
a double edged eket (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (used)
a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
a crimson pair of sleeves (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a crimson pair of pants (brand new)
a crimson hood (brand new)
a crimson shirt (brand new)
an iron ring
a ring

---------------

And nardin, with shining i never got to loot....

corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a pan
a butcher knife (brand new)
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a cave-bear fur (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a heavy pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a thick pair of metal boots (brand new)
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a shining breastplate (brand new)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
a silver wedding ring
a banded ring
a large sack
a large sack
a water skin
a leather backpack
a leather backpack
a leather backpack
a dirty reddish vial

why? because no orcs wanted spam down and i didnt think that west gate
should pop so soon - Zaberfuck and others came when i had just started
fballing nardins shadow, and they got all eq back + trors sapphire
*slap self*

Comments on this log:

At 2001-02-06 20:40:55, Sharan commented:
dont ask me what "1 need bvud" means!

At 2001-02-06 20:46:17, Invictus commented:
nice log, who was half-elf by the way? hide good stuff next time :)

At 2001-02-06 20:54:32, Axel commented:
damn - my arm dropped too fucking fast, i was low hot after block and somehow my auto-loot-coins didnt turn off (it is supposed to do that automatically) - anyways was lotsa fun :)

At 2001-02-06 20:57:27, Raichu commented:
Nice log! Too bad noone came to pick up eq, shining should mobilise orcs? =P

At 2001-02-06 21:00:09, Tror commented:
Nosfe was too fast hitting me, 1 hit on you and there is a slightlysmallEXTREMELYlittle chance that I'd have lived a lil more :/ Dunno why I poked Girando, but I dont like 3 bns blocking me in somewhere!!

At 2001-02-06 21:00:09, Plato commented:
That really was an awesome log! I wanted everyone to die though. :-)

At 2001-02-06 21:00:55, Nuzo commented:
Oh well, Tror had shinning too, if im not mistaken *poke* Sharan :(

At 2001-02-06 21:04:34, DA commented:
Tror simply rocked in there =) *Claps* Tror. Also brave of 3 BNs to enter on 2 dwarves and a halfie.

At 2001-02-06 21:18:47, Thwag commented:
Talk about nerves of steel and the LUCK he had, any of those trolls could have finished him with 1 hit with armour down :P too bad only my grp was around at the time of orcs and everyone knows how well we do in moria! I guess you guys were in nonarrate though when I asked whether you only need help with shadows or are there some pukes also - not coming down there to pk unless it's ppl who know the place :/

At 2001-02-06 21:21:38, Prist commented:
Best log I've seen in a LONG time :)

At 2001-02-06 21:23:53, Sharmak commented:
Correct me if i am wrong but 3 bns vs 3 pukes should ALLWAYS loose so i dont know what are u 3 made of, i mean the bns ;)

At 2001-02-06 21:44:35, Nosfe commented:
Well im sure we could have done better and so could pukes. I did cure s on girando using my last mana then he bloodlacked 1 sec after anyway Yeah i set wimpy 0 and hit dwarf. hoped sharen had an idea with leading. I was at that time fine and had still armour up but lousy eq Then when Sharan got awful i didnt dare use my stored quake spell. Was a matter of which side would be standing last, my death served my dark lord.

At 2001-02-06 21:59:43, Kroms commented:
lucky...1 hit

At 2001-02-06 22:08:33, Fredde commented:
Clap tror =)

At 2001-02-06 23:24:35, Trample commented:
I admit - for a puke Tror was rocking. Good log - tense situation on both parts. What I like is that it took long so you all had time to strategize on the fly there rather than just react. Good fight.

At 2001-02-06 23:32:59, Oscarmeyer commented:
More balls than I have :) 1 more hit from Tror and pukes would have won. EXCELLENT fight :)

At 2001-02-07 00:23:20, Barrin commented:
Reading this I realize that Tror's effort was even more ballsy. Switching from metal to leather was a great idea by him. *clap Tror*

At 2001-02-07 00:36:42, Fildur commented:
Impressive of da bns to win! Block yourself inside vs 3 puke warrs?! in small area.

At 2001-02-07 01:26:18, Grunge commented:
i would've come, i guess i logged on right after all this... and the reason noone came is b/c prolly noone knows moria???

At 2001-02-07 06:57:04, Unknown commented:
thwag comments sharans log? arent they both tindomerel?

At 2001-02-07 08:12:26, Finw commented:
Really nice log :) Of course it's a lot easier to be gutsy when you are blocked in with no escape, but even so, Tror played very well and Sharan even better. :)

At 2001-02-07 10:26:00, Ainagul commented:
Doh...how on earth did pukes loose? :)

At 2001-02-07 10:29:46, Shadrach commented:
Clap! The courages bns once more made the pukes look like fools.

At 2001-02-07 12:36:00, Ostu commented:
Yes Sharan, newbies memories. Please don't behave like a child next time. Something reminds me *Tindowhatever the elf* picking on my bn, when he was young. (That was offtopic comment btw)

At 2001-02-07 13:03:13, Arhar commented:
Ostu :) heh Tindo usualy leave my bn to live when i yells about my 5-7 lvl.

At 2001-02-07 13:08:15, Thilax commented:
Rocking tror!!!! and laugh kasper.....*comf* , and last Nardun why eat so many spells???

At 2001-02-07 13:31:58, Gray commented:
*STARE* How can 2 attack warriors lose to 3 bns? *stare* Somebody teach Nardun how to hitflee..... Bleh, you was really lucky with that unblock, was hoping all the time mobs will get ya and Tror in Mandos gets all wps! *cackle* Death to mobs SO soon after pkill considered pkdeath, you know? And *clap Zaber* for not letting shining go down the drain :)))

At 2001-02-07 14:15:06, Berin commented:
-- A huge stone troll sends *Nardun the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash. -- and then 2x fireball and bolt in that bash gave to bns chance to win. In ny other case they died horribly because Tror already stoped panicking and started hiting them, nod self.

At 2001-02-07 17:00:10, Elestir commented:
This log just shows how can panic affect the outcome of the fight. The BNs were so dead if there was 3 clueful puke legends.

At 2001-02-07 17:42:32, Sharan commented:
gray you asslicker storeporting, calling puke-player (tm) :P

At 2001-02-07 17:52:44, Gray to Sharan commented:
Ehhehe, Sharan, you can't beat me even with ur beloved superdefence charmed shaman - what else can you do? Flame me some more, maybe it will satisfy you :P

At 2001-02-07 18:06:12, Nightwolf commented:
why in gods name didnt u search for a place with no mobs and fight 3 vs 3????? are u guys so damn afraid of fights????

At 2001-02-07 18:31:12, Rogon commented:
Heh i've been walking around for days thinking thwag is tindomerel because i couldnt imagine anyone else who would want to have vargas and elajt in their group. Seems like i was wrong :O)

At 2001-02-07 19:08:26, Daevia commented:
How exactly was switching to leather from metal an good idea? So he could eat 30 damage hit from every single mob for an additional 10ob? *boggle* The ob gained vs a bunch of bns isn't going to help much. I think switching to leather was the one thing besides panicing and letting his groupies die that got him killed.

At 2001-02-07 22:33:24, Sharan commented:
as someone pointed out in log above, you removed your shining. But it is not in loot in this log, and you know as well as me that it was not in your backpack, because i checked it and there was only metal. Someone told me that he think he saw you in the piece of shining today tror. Anybody else saw that too? Maybe we have a little cheater here!

At 2001-02-08 00:34:01, Axel commented:
gay

At 2001-02-08 01:50:32, Nosfe commented:
Well to my knowledge, Nardun actually gave Tror his Shining breastplate for bravemanship since as he said, it could as easy been his gear gone.

At 2001-02-08 03:22:22, Ragaz commented:
Wow...great log, though im sad to see my fellow comrade go down.. I agree with Berin, pukes would have won that easily if trolls werent't in the same room..Nardun ate bash..thats why he couldn't flee..hence the eating of fireballs..I believe all 3 pukes did a great job in fighting..with even trolls inside..so actually it was 3 bns,3 trolls vs 3 pukes..*nod self*

At 2001-02-08 04:09:06, Axel commented:
heh, guess it is hopeless

At 2001-02-08 06:50:37, Unknown commented:
daevia thinks metal absorbs 30 damage / hit. *boggle*

At 2001-02-08 09:25:32, Sharan nodding to axel commented:
yup, it's hopeless :P

At 2001-02-08 13:29:06, Nosfe commented:
No, no ! Ragaz u got it all wrong, It was mobs vs players. Trollsmobs beat us up to u know :)